Date: September 4-6, 2019
Venue: Gaylord Texan Hotel & Convention Center, 1501 Gaylord Trail, Grapevine, TX 76051
Special rate: CISQ members save $350 off the registration fee! Apply the code GARTCISQ at registration
IT Sourcing, Procurement, Finance, Vendor & Asset Management Leaders: Optimize costs, mitigate risks, enable business growth
Today’s environment of continuous change presents IT sourcing, procurement, vendor and asset management and IT finance professionals with a powerful opportunity. It’s a chance to transition from a tactical provider of a service—the skillful negotiation of a contract or the effective management of a vendor’s performance—to a strategic advisor helping deliver innovation, business value and growth – at speed.
At this year’s summit, you’ll learn the new rules of engagement and best practices for negotiating and working with of all kinds of vendors, from established partners to everything as-a-service. You’ll also get an important update on the vendor landscape, how to choose the right solutions and providers and what your peers and competitors are doing to keep costs in check.
Continous Collaboration, Negotiation and Innovation Starts Here.
The agenda includes 7 programs:
- Program 1: Sourcing Leaders: Building a Modern Sourcing Capability to Enable Continuous Change
- Program 2: Procurement Leaders: Drive Procurement Transformation While Delivering Continuous Cost Optimization
- Program 3: IT Asset Management Leaders: Navigating the Evolution of ITAM
- Program 4: IT Finance Leaders: Tailoring IT Finance Techniques Towards Cost, Agility and Transparency
- Program 5: Vendor Management Leaders: Developing the Optimal Operating Model for Managing Your Vendor Ecosystem
- Program 6: The Software and SaaS Marketplace: Uncovering Opportunities While Negotiating to Optimize Cost and Risk
- Program 7: The Cloud and IT Services Marketplace: Taking a Pragmatic Approach to Transformative Technology Shifts
CISQ is proud partner of Gartner. Visit the CISQ table at the Summit to learn more about software measurement standards for productivity, quality and technical debt. Members can apply the code GARTCISQ at registration to save $350 off your pass.